Popular Combine Harvesters in Tanzania
While reducing labor and harvesting time, Kubota combine harvesters are designed to exceed expectations. A wide range of Kubota combine harvesters are available, including those that can be used on their own and those that can be attached to tractors or combine harvesters in Tanzania. Combine harvesters in Tanzania and other vital agricultural machinery and farm implements in Tanzania are a top priority in Tanzania. It is becoming clearer that the future of agricultural operations will be decided by these quality-focused combines.
If you are looking to buy or sell Kubota combine harvesters in Tanzania, Tractors Tanzania is one of the best places to go. In Japan, Kubota’s goods are well-known for their dependability as well as the high level of quality they provide.
Kubota Combine Harvester DC 70 Plus
It is no secret that Kubota’s DC70 Plus combine harvester is one of its most popular models. Since its release in 2020, the improved and most recent model of Kubota Combine Harvester DC70 Plus has been widely available only via the Kubota dealer network. An improved harvesting efficiency and a shorter harvesting time are claimed by the manufacturer of this variant. A one-ton grain tank is included with the DC-70 Plus to assure continuous running.
The Kubota DC70 Plus combine harvester is a turbocharged diesel engine with direct injection that is used in agricultural machinery. Combine Harvester 70 DC Plus is the most powerful Kubota combine harvester, with a maximum output of 69 hp. This is the actual category of vehicles that are both fuel efficient and environmentally friendly. There are several advantages to this machine, including its powerful diesel engine, its ability to handle a range of crops, and its ease of operation in muddy areas. The multi-function control level makes it even easier to operate. Dimensions of the Combine Harvester DC 70 Plus are 4800*2880*3000mm, and its weight is 3000kg. A 300-kilogram (500-liter) tank of rice container is ideal for storing rice.
Features of Kubota DC 70 Plus
- There are two ways to transfer the rice to the dam: a conveyor belt, and a twist screw at the head of the shaft, which makes it easy and continuous to insert rice.
- A very durable stainless steel is used to construct the machine chamber, which acts as a dam. Paddy cannot be caught in the sieve when it is wet, which reduces the efficiency of paddling it through the sieve.
- There are three airflow channels in the machine, which blow air into the tray to stabilize, resulting in fewer broken grains and cleaner rice, even when there are numerous paddy fields.
- It is possible to customize the quantity of grain treated by adjusting the straw. Both rice and straw may be collected with the use of Straw Thickness. Straw Thickness can also be used to limit the loss and loss of rice by straw.
- In addition to increasing capacity, it also enhances productivity because of its high harvesting speed of 1.85 m/s. Since the cutting breadth is so wide (at 2075 mm), less material is lost or damaged during the cutting operation. Because it uses just 8-9 liters of gasoline per acre, the equipment is very fuel-efficient. The engine is cooled by water, ensuring a long lifespan. The fuel tank capacity of the Combine Harvester 70DC Plus makes it ideal for conserving gasoline and cutting down on fill-up time.
Contact us today to start the harvest season with style.